1. Service and Non-Commercial Use
- ICO Nerd, including its owners, officers, employees, directors, or agents, is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any of the token sales (or "Initial Coin Offerings" or "ICOs" or "tokens"). ICO Nerd does NOT receive any fee or form of payment for advertising certain token sales. None of the token sales are recommended or advised by ICO Nerd.
- You should also be mindful of the potential risks involved in token sales and any arrangements involving digital tokens. As these arrangements and the parties involved operate online and may not be regulated, you may be exposed to heightened risks of fraud, insufficient liquidity or volatile and opaque pricing. You should fully understand the features of any products or business projects you intend to fund, and carefully weigh the risks against the return before making a purchase.
- ICO Nerd is not providing investment advice and is not taking your personal circumstances into consideration when posting information about token sales or tokens. Decisions to participate in token sales, to buy, sell or hold tokens involve risk and have to be based on the advice of qualified financial professionals.
- The use of any data or information about token sales, including our ‘Score’ rating and any linked content, provided by ICO Nerd or through the iconerd.io website (“Information”), does not and cannot guarantee that you will make profits or will not incur losses. You must use your own judgment or consult a professional for advice on such matters. Information is intended merely for informational and educational purposes. You acknowledge and agree that Information is not intended to supply professional, legal or financial advice. ICO Nerd offers no advice regarding the nature, potential value, or suitability or any particular coin or token sale. You should not construe any Information displayed, published or provided by ICO Nerd as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice. Nothing on the iconerd.io website is a solicitation to buy, sell or hold coins (tokens). ICO Nerd is not a broker-dealer or financial adviser and is not affiliated with an investment advisory firm. ICO Nerd does not engage in activities that would require such registration. You must consider carefully whether Information is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks.
- All information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale is prepared solely by its organizer, and such person is solely responsible for the accuracy of all statements it has made. There is no guarantee that information on these matters is true, correct, or precise.
- YOU ALONE ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND/OR THE USE OF ICONERD.IO. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ICO NERD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO USER AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ICO NERD BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE INCURS AS A RESULT OF ANY ACTIVITY THAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ENGAGES IN BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE THROUGH ICONERD.IO OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ICONERD.IO.
- https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ia_icorelatedclaims (USA)
- https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-clayton-2017-12-11 (USA)
- https://www.sec.gov/news/public-statement/statement-potentially-unlawful-promotion-icos (USA)
- https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/initial-coin-offerings (UK)
- http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Securities-Category4/csa_20170824_cryptocurrency-offerings.pdf (Canada)
- http://www.nifa.org.cn/nifa/2955675/2955761/2967610/index.html (China)
These links are given by way of example, please make sure that you have found and learnt the position of the regulatory authority in your jurisdiction.
3. Membership, Free Trials, Billing and Cancellation
- Your ICO Nerd membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the ICO Nerd website. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Differing Memberships. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships with differing conditions and limitations. Any materially different terms from those described in these Terms and Conditions will be disclosed at your registration or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your membership with ICO Nerd by visiting our site and clicking on the "Account" link. Some promotional memberships are offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered membership plans.
3.2 Free Trials
- Your ICO Nerd membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one week, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. ICO Nerd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
- We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Subscriptions" link on the "Account" page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period.
- CLICK THE "Account" LINK AT THE TOP OF ANY ICO NERD WEB PAGE (www.iconerd.io/dashboard) TO FIND CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your ICO Nerd membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the ICO Nerd site, such as taxes or possible transaction fees, to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions, any price changes to your service will take effect following email notice to you.
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your membership or became a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership. Visit our website and click on the "Subscriptions" link on the "Account" page to see the commencement date for your next renewal period. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges. As used in these Terms and Conditions, "billing" shall indicate a charge, debit or other payment clearance, as applicable, against your Payment Method. Unless otherwise stated differently, month or monthly refers to your billing cycle.
- No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link, available at the top of the pages of the ICO Nerd website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. We may update your Payment Method with information provided by the applicable payment service provider, and you authorize us to continue to charge the membership fee to the updated Payment Method. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the ICO Nerd site through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS. To cancel, go to the "Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Subscriptions" on the "Account" page.
4. Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
5. Proper Use of This Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and may use the Site only in ways consistent with the law. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “ICO Nerd” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ICO Nerd without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Site use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as mobile applications (if any) and iconerd.io;
- Override any security feature of the Site; and/or
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Site (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
6. Proprietary Rights
7. Changes to the Terms and conditions
8. Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
9. Content That You Supply
10. No Duty to Monitor
11. Third Party Sites and Advertisers
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
13. Limitation of Liability
15. Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
16. Severability and Integration
19. Claims of Copyright Infringement
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. A notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to [email protected]